Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Circle Jig
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade circle jig for a router constructed from scrap 1/4" Lexan. Capable of producing circles of between 4" - 14" diameter.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!