Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Circle Jig
Greg B. on lumberjocks.com
Homemade circle jig fashioned from plexiglass and intended for utilization with a Craftsman router. Capable of cutting holes ranging from 6"-25" in diameter.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!