Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Dado Jig
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade router dado jig fabricated from aluminum. Slots are cut in the plate corresponding to the desired width of the dado. Workpiece clamps are mounted underneath the plate. Guide bushing attached on the router base runs against the side of the slot, guiding the bit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!