Homemade Router Dado Jig
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade router dado jig fabricated from aluminum. Slots are cut in the plate corresponding to the desired width of the dado. Workpiece clamps are mounted underneath the plate. Guide bushing attached on the router base runs against the side of the slot, guiding the bit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!