Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Dado Jig
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade router dado jig fabricated from aluminum. Slots are cut in the plate corresponding to the desired width of the dado. Workpiece clamps are mounted underneath the plate. Guide bushing attached on the router base runs against the side of the slot, guiding the bit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!