Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router in Table Saw Extension
Seeharlez on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router mount constructed in a table saw extension utilizing an impromptu lifting system. A homemade fence was installed featuring twin T-tracks to enable the placement of featherboards and other fixtures.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!