Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router in Table Saw Extension
Seeharlez on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router mount constructed in a table saw extension utilizing an impromptu lifting system. A homemade fence was installed featuring twin T-tracks to enable the placement of featherboards and other fixtures.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!