Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router in Table Saw Extension
Seeharlez on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router mount constructed in a table saw extension utilizing an impromptu lifting system. A homemade fence was installed featuring twin T-tracks to enable the placement of featherboards and other fixtures.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!