Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router & Jigsaw Table Mount
David Hacke on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table mounting system for a router and jigsaw. Bottom-mounted jigsaw intended as an inexpensive substitute for a bandsaw. Plexiglass inserts are 3/8" thick by 12" square.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!