Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router & Jigsaw Table Mount
David Hacke on lumberjocks.com
Homemade table mounting system for a router and jigsaw. Bottom-mounted jigsaw intended as an inexpensive substitute for a bandsaw. Plexiglass inserts are 3/8" thick by 12" square.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!