Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Lathe
Gene Howe on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router lathe intended to faciliate the process of turning canes. Stock is mounted within a 6"x6"x45" wooden box.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Startrite Saw Rebuild
- Making keyways in gear blanks. i...
- Lathe Dial Indicator holder.
- How a frying pan is cast and mill...
- Home made Electro snowboard
- Tractor Pusher Blade
- Front end loader cleaving enormou...
- Chicken coop and pen
- ER 25 collet chuck with D1-4 fitt...
- Pneumatic Power Drawbar for Bridg...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!