Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Lathe
Gene Howe on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router lathe intended to faciliate the process of turning canes. Stock is mounted within a 6"x6"x45" wooden box.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Centroid CNC12 Screw Mapping on a...
- Precious Plastic Machines
- Manhole cover replacement - GIF
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!