Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Lift
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router lift constructed from sections of lumber, threaded rod, and T-nuts. Capable of lifting the cutter from even with the table to 1-3/8" proud of the table in 25 turns of the handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!