Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Lift
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router lift constructed from sections of lumber, threaded rod, and T-nuts. Capable of lifting the cutter from even with the table to 1-3/8" proud of the table in 25 turns of the handle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!