Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Lift
American Woodworker on americanwoodworker.com
Homemade router lift constructed in accordance with detailed plans. Materials are MDF, Birch plywood, steel rods, and brass bushings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!