Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Pantograph
Tony on woodgears.ca
Homemade router pantograph designed to facilitate the process of reproducing lettering on plywood. Constructed from 3/4" plywood, screws for the articulating arms, and a section of 2x4.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!