Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table
bern92 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table featuring adjustable openings, a tall fence with T-tracks, additional T-tracks on the table surface for hold downs, and an integral dust collection system. Entire unit is caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!