Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table
Rob on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table featuring a top constructed from two layers of 3/4" plywood. Angle bar reinforcements beneath ensure that no sag will develop from the combined weight of the router and lift.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!