Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table
Rob on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table featuring a top constructed from two layers of 3/4" plywood. Angle bar reinforcements beneath ensure that no sag will develop from the combined weight of the router and lift.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!