Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table Fence
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table fence constructed from 3/4" plywood and intended to automate the process of setting the fence precisely parallel to the table.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!