Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table Fence
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table fence constructed from 3/4" plywood and intended to automate the process of setting the fence precisely parallel to the table.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!