Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table Lift
Supratad on worldofwoodforum.com
Homemade router table lift constructed from a carriage bolt, brass, and aluminum.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!