Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table Top
WoodenSoldier on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table top constructed from 3/4" MDF with 1-1/2" square oak bracing. Attached via screws to a Workmate-type table.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!