Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Trammel
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade router trammel based on Bill Hylton's design. Mounts in place of the factory baseplate. Used for cutting circles or boring holes on stock. The attachment consists of a base and an extendable arm. Base has an aluminum shoe. Cutting radius is set by adjusting the trammel arm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!