Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sacrificial Fence and Clamp
mikeadiddle on youtube.com
Homemade sacrificial fence and clamp system for a table saw. Constructed from plywood, a 2x4, a pair of L-shaped threaded rods, and wingnuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!