Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sacrificial Fence and Clamp
mikeadiddle on youtube.com
Homemade sacrificial fence and clamp system for a table saw. Constructed from plywood, a 2x4, a pair of L-shaped threaded rods, and wingnuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!