Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saddle Push Stick
Bricofleur on lumberjocks.com
Homemade saddle push stick constructed from medium and high density fiberboard, plastic film, a clip, and a rubber band. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!