Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Safety Switch
John Hermann on rick.sparber.org
Homemade safety switch consisting of a switched outlet intended for use with powered shop equipment. Switch rated at 120v, 15 amps maximum. Switch and outlet boxes are PVC and mated utilizing PVC cement. Switch operator is constructed from MDF and hinged to the switch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!