Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Safety Switch
John Hermann on rick.sparber.org
Homemade safety switch consisting of a switched outlet intended for use with powered shop equipment. Switch rated at 120v, 15 amps maximum. Switch and outlet boxes are PVC and mated utilizing PVC cement. Switch operator is constructed from MDF and hinged to the switch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!