Homemade Safety Switch Modification
Routerisstillmyname on lumberjocks.com
Homemade safety switch modification to a Ridgid table saw intending to provide for easier access in an emergency. Accomplished by replacing the standard switch with a paddle-type 20-amp unit and mounting it via an aluminum plate.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!