Homemade Safety Treadle Hammer
FieryFurnace on iforgeiron.com
Homemade treadle hammer fabricated from square tubing and flat bars. Bronze bushings in the pivot points ensure smooth operation. A safety chain on top prevents the hammer from causing injuries by extending too far toward the operator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!