Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Safety Treadle Hammer
FieryFurnace on iforgeiron.com
Homemade treadle hammer fabricated from square tubing and flat bars. Bronze bushings in the pivot points ensure smooth operation. A safety chain on top prevents the hammer from causing injuries by extending too far toward the operator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!