Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade SAI Check Valve Wrench
Ron on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade SAI check valve wrench intended to facilitate work on a Porsche engine. Adapted from a 26mm crow's foot with one edge filed an extra millimeter to yield a 27mm wrench. The wrench has also been thinned by 3mm to better fit into tight spaces.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!