Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade SAI Check Valve Wrench
Ron on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade SAI check valve wrench intended to facilitate work on a Porsche engine. Adapted from a 26mm crow's foot with one edge filed an extra millimeter to yield a 27mm wrench. The wrench has also been thinned by 3mm to better fit into tight spaces.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!