Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sampling Jig
diamond jim on gpex.ca
Homemade sampling jig for gold prospecting. Constructed from PVC, ABS, steel, bearings, and hardware. Powered by a 150w 60-175cpm motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!