Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sand Blaster
Channing B. Mould on vintageprojects.com
Homemade sand blaster featuring a tank adapted from a 6" diameter pipe. Consumes 14 CFM at 80 psi air supply. Sand flows through a gate-type valve.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!