Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
tosoutherncars on forums.vwvortex.com
Homemade sandblaster adapted from a surplus propane tank and utilizing pneumatic fittings. Runs on a 5-7hp compressor and features a 100 lb media capacity.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Small workshop pc cooling improve...
- looking for propane burner plans ...
- video of electromechanical musica...
- Pulling a boat through locks GIF
- Lombard steam log hauler
- Right angle clamping jigs
- Welding a cast iron hydraulic valve
- 1920s airplane wing walking
- Wheelchair climbing stairs GIF
- Gantry Style CNC Router Part 5 L@@K
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!