Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandblasting Cabinet
PCO6 on garagejournal.com
Homemade sandblasting cabinet capable of functioning as either a siphon feed system or a pressure pot blaster. Constructed from galvanized iron, it features tempered glass viewing windows, halogen lighting, and a cyclonic media cleanup system.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!