Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandblasting Cabinet from Particle Board
George Hartman on ford-trucks.com
Homemade sandblasting cabinet base, panels, and exhaust system constructed from 3/4" particle board. Exhaust system consists of a fan, baffle, exhaust pipe, and dust retainer. Includes detailed instructions, drawings, and list of materials.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!