Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandblasting Cabinet from Particle Board
George Hartman on ford-trucks.com
Homemade sandblasting cabinet base, panels, and exhaust system constructed from 3/4" particle board. Exhaust system consists of a fan, baffle, exhaust pipe, and dust retainer. Includes detailed instructions, drawings, and list of materials.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!