Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandblasting Gun and Cabinet
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade sandblasting gun and cabinet fabricated from sheet steel and angle iron. Incorporates three 16-watt 2D bulbs and utilizes a woodchip/dust extractor for the blasting media. Blasting gun was sandcast from aluminum using a worn gun for a pattern. Nozzle holder and brass end cap were machined from brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!