Homemade Sandblasting Gun and Cabinet
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade sandblasting gun and cabinet fabricated from sheet steel and angle iron. Incorporates three 16-watt 2D bulbs and utilizes a woodchip/dust extractor for the blasting media. Blasting gun was sandcast from aluminum using a worn gun for a pattern. Nozzle holder and brass end cap were machined from brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!