Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandblasting Gun and Cabinet
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade sandblasting gun and cabinet fabricated from sheet steel and angle iron. Incorporates three 16-watt 2D bulbs and utilizes a woodchip/dust extractor for the blasting media. Blasting gun was sandcast from aluminum using a worn gun for a pattern. Nozzle holder and brass end cap were machined from brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!