Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sander Dust Blower
Mike Doolin on doolinguitars.com
Homemade drum sander dust blower intended to blow off dust accumulating on the workpiece. Constructed from PVC pipe, fittings, and couplers. Air is supplied by a vacuum/blower.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!