Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sanding Extension
Vern Bunn on ttit.id.au
Homemade sanding extension intended to allow for sanding the interiors of turned vessels. Constructed from steel bar, EVA foam, nylon, and sandpaper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!