Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sanding Jig
StartWoodworking on startwoodworking.com
Homemade sanding jig intended to produce small chamfers on box lids. Comprised of a wooden block fitted with a 45-degree fence lined with sandpaper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!