Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sanding Jig
StartWoodworking on startwoodworking.com
Homemade sanding jig intended to produce small chamfers on box lids. Comprised of a wooden block fitted with a 45-degree fence lined with sandpaper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!