Homemade Sanding Station
Grampa_Doodie on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sanding station feature a removable top fashioned from 1/4" pegboard. The bottom is funnel shaped to facilitate dust collection and removal. Casters provide increased mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!