Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sanding Tool for Tight Corners
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade sanding tool for tight corners constructed from 1/8"x1" steel and bent at an angle. The handle is wrapped with upholstery foam, and stick-on sandpaper is attached to the working end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!