Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sanding Tool for Tight Corners
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade sanding tool for tight corners constructed from 1/8"x1" steel and bent at an angle. The handle is wrapped with upholstery foam, and stick-on sandpaper is attached to the working end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!