Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sanding Tool for Tight Corners
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade sanding tool for tight corners constructed from 1/8"x1" steel and bent at an angle. The handle is wrapped with upholstery foam, and stick-on sandpaper is attached to the working end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!