Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sandpaper Cutter
David Beede on simplicityboats.com
Homemade sandpaper cutter comprised of a wooden board fitted with a hacksaw blade. Board is marked with lines to suit cutting dimensions.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Explosive crane demolition - GIF ...
- Towing an oil platform to sea - v...
- Heavy Duty Power Feed for Milling...
- Funny board cutoff real life dood...
- DIY Flexible Extension For Spray ...
- Modern Style Umbrella Holder
- "Antique" DIY Umbrella Holder
- DIY Corner Clamp / Jig - Quick & ...
- Paternoster lift - video
- Mini Lathe Steady Rest Mod
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!