Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Blade Guard
RedBear on instructables.com
Homemade saw blade guard fabricated from a section of plastic pipe. Serves to protect both the blade and the user from inadvertent damage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!