Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Horses
Mikey D on instructables.com
Homemade saw horses made of kiln-dried wood to resist warping. Sized to be stackable for ease of storage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!