Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Nut Driver
Chase on kiltedcraftworks.com
Homemade saw nut driver excised and ground from a saw blade. Bit is fitted to a wooden handle with a brass ferrule.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!