Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Stallion
MDWoodArt on homemadetools.net
Homemade saw stallion constructed from 2x4 and 2x8 stock. Features bench dog holes, a V-cut overhang, and accommodation for squared, vertical clamping. Incorporates a storage compartment which also serves to increase the unit's overall stability.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!