Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Stallion
MDWoodArt on homemadetools.net
Homemade saw stallion constructed from 2x4 and 2x8 stock. Features bench dog holes, a V-cut overhang, and accommodation for squared, vertical clamping. Incorporates a storage compartment which also serves to increase the unit's overall stability.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!