Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Stallion
MDWoodArt on homemadetools.net
Homemade saw stallion constructed from 2x4 and 2x8 stock. Features bench dog holes, a V-cut overhang, and accommodation for squared, vertical clamping. Incorporates a storage compartment which also serves to increase the unit's overall stability.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!