Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Saw Stallion
MDWoodArt on homemadetools.net
Homemade saw stallion constructed from 2x4 and 2x8 stock. Features bench dog holes, a V-cut overhang, and accommodation for squared, vertical clamping. Incorporates a storage compartment which also serves to increase the unit's overall stability.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!