Homemade Saw Till
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade saw till intended to house four saws. Constructed from 3/8" and 5/8" boards of 4/4 hard maple. Side panels and cross members are joined by sliding dovetails. Finished with BLO and paste wax.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!