Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sawbench and Stepstool
Tedstor on lumberjocks.com
Homemade combination sawbench and stepstool constructed for a small workshop. Features a thick top with dogholes for mounting power tools. A stretcher was added to facilitate mounting on a bench for joinery work.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!