Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sawblade Holder
DaveInMontana on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sawblade holder constructed from MDF, carriage bolts, and nuts. Washers separating the individual blades serve to prevent contact between the tips.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!