Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sawhorse Modification
Woodsmith eTips on woodsmithtips.com
Homemade sawhorse modification consisting of attaching an L-shaped bracket to the legs of two sawhorses. Enables the secure positioning of large sheet stock for cutting operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!