Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sawing Board
EMVarona on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sawing board comprised of a track enabling a circular saw to function as a table saw/horizontally-mounted panel saw. The rails were adapted from shelving hardware. Tabs were attached to the saw to suit the tracks. Paraffin applied to the tracks ensures a smooth, gliding movement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!