Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sawing Board
EMVarona on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sawing board comprised of a track enabling a circular saw to function as a table saw/horizontally-mounted panel saw. The rails were adapted from shelving hardware. Tabs were attached to the saw to suit the tracks. Paraffin applied to the tracks ensures a smooth, gliding movement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!