Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sawing Board
EMVarona on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sawing board comprised of a track enabling a circular saw to function as a table saw/horizontally-mounted panel saw. The rails were adapted from shelving hardware. Tabs were attached to the saw to suit the tracks. Paraffin applied to the tracks ensures a smooth, gliding movement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!