Homemade SB Crank Handle
Paul Alciatore on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade handle designed to fit over the crank on a SB lathe and intended to improve finish quality through feed consistency. Wooden construction. Secured by a set screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!