Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scandinavian-Style Workbench
Dominic on lumberjocks.com
Homemade Scandinavian-style workbench featuring a maple and ash top. Base lumber is finished in dark stain, while vise accents are cherry and walnut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!