Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scandinavian-Style Workbench
Dominic on lumberjocks.com
Homemade Scandinavian-style workbench featuring a maple and ash top. Base lumber is finished in dark stain, while vise accents are cherry and walnut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!