Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scanner to a Table Saw
sudarshan on instructables.com
Homemade table saw construction project consisting of adapting a flatbed scanner's housing and reciprocating mechanism for the cutting of electronic components. Utilizes a high-speed motor with a diamond blade driven through an Arduino controller.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!