Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scrap Tube Ring Roller
Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade ring roller fabricated from scrap tube. Top die is locked to the handwheel axle. Lower dies are free-rotating and can be separated to facilitate production of softer curves.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!