Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scraper Sharpening Jigs
swirt on timberframe-tools.com
Homemade scraper sharpening jigs comprised of a jointing block and a burnishing jig. Constructed from hardwood and a mill file.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!