Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scraper Sharpening Jigs
swirt on timberframe-tools.com
Homemade scraper sharpening jigs comprised of a jointing block and a burnishing jig. Constructed from hardwood and a mill file.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor 3 point Hydraulic Forklif...
- Perfect joinery GIF
- Homemade Compressor for Airbrushing
- Bench drill with cross feed, mors...
- Lathe Cutter Height Gage
- Lathe toolpost holder for Dremel ...
- High Speed spindle tool for the l...
- [Woodturning] small beads turning...
- Extended Point Live Center
- Cracker wrapping machine GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!