Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scraper Sharpening Jigs
swirt on timberframe-tools.com
Homemade scraper sharpening jigs comprised of a jointing block and a burnishing jig. Constructed from hardwood and a mill file.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin punching mo...
- Automatic hot dog cooking grill
- Small Parts Finger Plate
- Harbor Freight Jib Crane Mounts -...
- Steel mill cobble GIF
- Flying inflatable boat
- Sprinkler grill
- Hand-held laser for nuclear decom...
- Virtually Non stick cast iron coo...
- [Portuguese] - 3 videos - Suporte...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!