Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scratch Stock
James D. Thompson on wkfinetools.com
Homemade scratch stock fashioned from Brazilian rosewood. Blade was excised from a two-man crosscut saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
- Mill Tramming tool aid
- How to make a paint can shaker?
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!