Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scratchbuilt Shop Lighting Fixtures
SawdustEngineer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade scratchbuilt shop lighting fixtures constructed from pine. Fixtures attach to the wall by means of hooking over lipped edges on the 1x6 boards. Capable of being positioned anywhere on the wall as needed.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!