Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scratchbuilt Shop Lighting Fixtures
SawdustEngineer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade scratchbuilt shop lighting fixtures constructed from pine. Fixtures attach to the wall by means of hooking over lipped edges on the 1x6 boards. Capable of being positioned anywhere on the wall as needed.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!