Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Scratchbuilt Shop Lighting Fixtures
SawdustEngineer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade scratchbuilt shop lighting fixtures constructed from pine. Fixtures attach to the wall by means of hooking over lipped edges on the 1x6 boards. Capable of being positioned anywhere on the wall as needed.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!