Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screw Advance Box Joint Jig
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade screw advance box joint jig intended to enable very precise indexing of box joints in multiple work pieces simultaneously. Different finger spacings are achieved by changing the jig's primary gear.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!