Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screw Advance Box Joint Jig
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade screw advance box joint jig intended to enable very precise indexing of box joints in multiple work pieces simultaneously. Different finger spacings are achieved by changing the jig's primary gear.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!