Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Screw Advance Box Joint Jig
Matthias Wandel on woodgears.ca
Homemade screw advance box joint jig intended to enable very precise indexing of box joints in multiple work pieces simultaneously. Different finger spacings are achieved by changing the jig's primary gear.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!